My parents separated when I was about 5. I went to live with my father, my mother left for the Military. I didn’t hear from her often. I grew up in a distant, cold and abusive household. I was often told that I was dumb, hated and would not amount to much. I was beaten [...]
by Kim Bond
At the age of twenty-two, I became a Christian. In an attempt to win God’s favor, I tried to adopt my perception of a Christian lifestyle. Part of this endeavor included laying down my cigarette smoking habit. I prayed for the Lord’s help, and He graciously helped me overcome [...]
1) What makes you believe in the God of the Bible (what led to your decision)?
I did always believe that God existed BUT I didn’t read my Bible, I didn’t go to church, I didn’t follow what God has instructed. I was a part time Christian. BUT my whole life changed August 27 2012 [...]
Where shall I begin, no amount of thanksgiving can possibly explain how awesome God is. In my younger days, I thought I knew it all. Drinking and using all the wiles this old world had to offer. I was raised by a Godly mother but strayed greatly with all the temptations in this world. I [...]
In this post Leroy shares his experience as an alcoholic. I pray that God may touch your heart through his experiences and that one day you might be able to share with us here your own experiences with God.
Hello, my name is Leroy. I am 52 years old, and I am a recovered Alcoholic, [...]
Every person at sometime in their life has experienced stress. It seems in our fast paced, technological world, we are most stressed than ever. Bills to pay, tests to study for, and demanding bosses make a person feel like their overburdened and alone in their problems.
The number one mistake a person can make is [...]
- The Christian Experience – Cindy Mock
- My Top 5 Favorite Christian Songs
- Auston’s Personal Story
- Kim’s Personal Story – Nonsmoking Please!
- Allison’s Testimony – Powered by God, Inspired by Magz
- Cindy’s Personal Story – When God came into my life and took away all the pain and struggles this old world brought my way.
- Tamayani Saeluzika-Kathewere’s Personal Story
- How To Heal From Past Hurts (Part 1)
Speak OutLoading ...
Speak OutLoading ...